Thursday, October 04, 2012

The Red Knight

Click here for 3D view!
Armor Type: Plate
Restrictions: None

Head: Helm of Blazing Glory
Shoulder: Darksoul Shoulders
Back: Vengeance Wrap
Chest: Glory of the Defender
Hands: Ragesteel Gloves
Waist: Thorium Belt
Legs: Greaves of the Martyr
Feet: Vicious Pyrium Boots

Main-hand: Archmage's Guile
Off-hand: Pulsing Spellshield

I think out of all the transmog sets I made for the Transmogolympics, this one was my absolute favorite. I adore the red and silver colour scheme! Too bad it didn't win any medals, but I still love it.

Next week: Freestyle!

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic outfit Dizzy! Great work! Did you win a medal for it? Too bad my male paladin won't look as great in this set--those plate chest pieces are made to look good on female toons most of the time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sadly, I did not win a medal for this one. You should still give it a try on your paladin, I think the chest piece still looks great on a male model.

      Delete
  2. Wow i've never seen these pants before! I've always wanted to use that chest and it's so underrated, no one ever uses it EVER! Glad you finally found a way! This is definitely my favorite plate mog this month!

    ReplyDelete