|Transmogolympics logo from Amateur Azerothian|
- Flagbearer - Build an outfit for your randomly assigned faction using their tabard. This is for appearance only; Flagbearer sets do not award a medal.
- Archery – Build an outfit around your favourite bow.
- Cycling – Build a biker outfit to compliment the Chopper. It must be either Leather or Mail.
- Discus – Build an outfit around one of the shield skins seen here
- Equestrian – Build an outfit to compliment one of the horse mounts in the game. (Faction limitations apply, so no Orcs on a Stormwind pony)
- Fencing – Time for some swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.
- Javelin – Build an outfit around the polearm of your choice.
- Hammer Throw – Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.
- Wrestling – We’re going to deviate from olympic wrestling and go to the sports entertainment aspect instead. Using one of the “championship” belts, design your own Azerothian pro wrestler. Think of the oversized belts, such as the Firemend Cinch seen here.
- Freestyle – Build your own NPC. Could be an innkeeper, could be the Green Orc Lantern. Doesn’t matter.
We are not to show off our sets until after the Transmogolympics are over, but since the flag bearer event does not reward a medal we are allowed to post them on our blogs for everyone to see. My assigned faction was the Aldor, which is great because I really like purple.
|Click here for 3D view!|
Shoulder: Pauldrons of Tempered Will
Chest: Protectorate Breastplate
Hands: Gauntlets of the Golden Thorn
Waist: Girdle of Many Blessings
Legs: Magistrate's Greaves
Feet: Pillarfoot Greaves
Tabard: Aldor Tabard
Main-hand: Hammer of Grief
I decided to make purple more of an accent colour because I really did not want my poor, little flag bearer to end up looking like a giant grape. The icon on the tabard is a lovely bronze, so I focused on that instead. I also never noticed that mace until now, but it's pretty awesome. It was the perfect fit!
Good luck to my fellow Transmogolympians!