Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lightbringer

Click here for 3D view!
Armor Type: Plate
Restrictions: None

Shoulder: Raz's Pauldrons
Chest: Breastplate of the Risen Land
Hands: Handguards of Revitalization
Waist: Grimscale Belt
Legs: Legguards of Winnowing Wind
Feet: Greaves of Wu the Elder
Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer 

Main-hand: Falric's Wrist-Chopper
Off-hand: Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight

A little while ago I received a request from a warrior that goes by the name Faerrun for a plate set that goes with the Tabard of the Lightbringer. I have to admit, this one was pretty difficult since I just could not find a pair of shoulders I thought suited the colour scheme and overall art style. I originally wanted something more silvery than this, but I think it still ended up looking really nice!

4 comments:

  1. It is truly astounding how dead on the coloration is of each piece and how well they all tie together! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely excellent, thanks so much for putting it together! I'll start working on getting the pieces next week!
    -Faerrun

    ReplyDelete