Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ornate Mithril Bra

Click here for 3D view!
Armor Type: Plate
Restrictions: None

Head: Helm of Diminished Pride
Shoulder: Abomination Shoulderblades
Back: Deathchill Cloak
Chest: Ornate Mithril Breastplate
Hands: Bladebreaker Gauntlets
Waist: Titanium Links of Lore
Legs: Legplates of the Violet Champion
Feet: Kneebreaker Boots

Main-hand: Relentless Scythe

Is that a sexy death knight? Yeah, that's a sexy death knight. The best thing about this set is that any plate-wearing class can use it. Wear it on your paladin and be a walking paradox!

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, cool paradoxical paladin outfit! Love that sword, yet I never see anyone wear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right about the sword. I really like how simple it is with such a unique shape, so I have no idea why more people aren't using it!

      Delete
  2. This is stunning! I've been wondering what to do with that breastplate on my death knight - I guess I need to level him a little though - might just get him to 80, and see if I can replace those boots. I originally made the dee-kay just so I could level blacksmithing, but now he sits at 75 with mismatched gear! Really nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm tempted to make a death knight of my own so I can play around a bit more with plate gear, it's so much fun!

      Delete