Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm the Wolverine

Click here for 3D view!
Armor Type: Leather
Restrictions: None

Head: Embrace of the Lycan
Shoulder: Spinneret Epaulets
Chest: Wolverine Jerkin
Hands: Arctic Gloves
Waist: Titan-Forged Belt of Triumph
Legs: Wolverine Leggings
Feet: Treads of Aspiring Heights

Main-hand: Staff of the Plaguehound

A few days ago I got another request, this time from a druid named Mandibleclaw. They wanted a ferocious lookin' animal-themed set. Rooooar! I hope this fits the bill!

4 comments:

  1. Wondering which one your going to pull out for the WoW Factor Show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now see this set on me live and it's so fucking tremendous, you nailed it Dizzywick! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really glad you like it. :)

      Delete